TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A booking deposit of €200.00 per unit is required to confirm accommodation.
- A €10.00 admin charge applies to all bookings.
- All deposit monies are non-refundable if the booking is cancelled.
- The rental charge is payable on arrival.
- Management reserves the right at any time to refuse a booking or to terminate a reservation for non-compliance with the terms and conditions of occupation.
- Electricity used for lighting and heating is EXTRA.
- Upon arrival a metre reading is taken and again on departure and is calculated at the normal ESB rates.
- The property and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition at departure.
- Your deposit will be returned to you, by bank transfer, provided the Supervisor is satisfied that there are no damages to the property and the terms of rental have been complied with-less cost of electricity/heating.
- Please inform the reservations staff of your arrival time, so that the collection of keys to your property can be organised without inconvenience to you. The unit must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure.
- Staff are available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5 pm.
- Out of hours key collection is available by prior arrangement only.
- Clients must arrive at the agreed time or call 087 9247558 or 066 7117742 well in advance to re-arrange the scheduled appointment.
Basic rental charges include:
1. Duvets, pillows and bed linen. 2. All necessary kitchen equipment including iron and T.V. 3. Cots and highchairs on request. 4. Directors, Proprietors or Supervisors of the Company may, at all reasonable times, visit the apartment during your occupancy.
The company will not accept responsibility for any valuables or property lost or stolen during your stay or left following departure. The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded without the Company’s permission. The occupants must not be, at any time, the cause of annoyance or be a nuisance by way of anti-social behaviour to other guests or local residents. Any illicit behaviour will result in the immediate termination of the rental of the property without recourse. In the unlikely even of complaints, these should be sent in writing to the reservations department within seven days of departure, having first given the Supervisor an opportunity to rectify any shortcomings during your stay.